Thursday, December 2, 2010

New to Blogging but NOT to Sharing!!

Welcome!  I am trying to create a portal of teachers who share their ideas.  I am constantly in search of new and creative ideas to use in my classroom.  I am not the sort of person who enjoys doing the same thing over and over again.  I get bored easily.  


During my 18 years of teaching, I've come across two kinds of teachers, those who share ideas and those who just keep their ideas to themselves.  With the creation of the internet, social networks, blogging, etc, the world has opened up to those of us who love to share.  I am amazed by the abundance of creativity and sharing that goes on in the WORLD WIDE WEB.  


I hope to make this blog a portal where teachers from ACROSS BORDERS, may they be state borders or country borders, are comfortable to share their wonderful classroom ideas.  Join me in this journey.  


Debi


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!