Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day Poetry!!

Well, this was an unscheduled poetry day.  We had an assembly and by the time we got back to our classrooms, we didn't have enough time for our regular a.m. lesson.  So, the kids and I threw this together....that is, after we watched a short clip of Phil the Groundhog announcing he saw no shadow.  I thought it was cute and wanted to share with you.



















This one has blonde hair and glasses!!  LOL!  Love it!



"A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom."

Photobucket

3 comments:

Loralee said... [Reply]

How sweet!

Ruth said... [Reply]

It's always such a lovely surprise when I find an activity using my clipart :) So cute... going to use the poem with my little ones!

http://www.archjrc.com/clipart/

Shirley said... [Reply]

Love how you used Ruth's amazing clipart....love Ruth and all her amazing clipart....great usage...
hugs...shirley

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!