Sunday, March 20, 2011

NEW!!! CA/TX POETRY JOURNAL SCHEDULE 4 TREASURES

Here it is...the poetry schedule that I promised that would go along with California and Texas Treasures Weekly schedule.  It is somewhat similar to the Florida Treasures except for a few stories that are different and those that are the same as the ones that I do but are on a different week in the California/Texas schedule.  The poems are available for download (located in Pages)...and the new ones that Florida does not use will be typed and placed on separate page under CA/TX poems.  They will be coming soon!!!  I hope you enjoy and I look forward to hearing about how you are incorporating a Poetry Journal Scrapbook in your classroom.  Thank you to all have left feedbacks/comments.  I love reading every single one.  Happy Blogging!!!  :-)


Photobucket

5 comments:

Mrs. Ibarra said... [Reply]

Debi,
You are AWESOME! Thanks so much =)

sailingintofirstgrade said... [Reply]

This is fabulous and so are you! Thanks for sharing!
~Kim

Debi said... [Reply]

You are very welcome. Over the weekend, I will work on putting the poems together. :-) If you guys come up with other "creative project" to go along with the poems...please share. Also, I would love a copy of the poem Where? That's on your Unit 4 Week 5. I don't have access to the poem and I would like to type it up. Thanks for all your help!!
Debi

Melissa O. said... [Reply]

thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Thank you,

Very creative and a very helpful site.

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!