Wednesday, July 27, 2011

200 Followers Celebration!!! Thank You! Here's your freebie...

I am so thrilled to have reached such an AMAZING landmark.  I know compared to many of you...200 is nothing! ;)  But for little ol' me and my lil' blog...this is SUPER!!
Well, I am not as creative as many of you (Seriously, you guys are amazing!!  The stuff you create! WOW!), and my only "creative" contribution has been my poetry journals and my S.E.U.S.S. binder. However, I wanted to attempt something different.  I wanted to create new book tub labels... but for AR books.  I hope you find these labels useful in your classroom.  I've used this color code for several years.  The kids find that it is quite easy to find books on their level and replace books in the correct tub, once they are done.
Thank you for your support.   I hope you find this useful!  :)

Just 4 Teachers

5 comments:

Kelly B aka Queen Bee! said... [Reply]

Thanks so much!

kellybrown28021@gmail.com
Busy in Kindergarten!

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

Kelly, thanks for the comment. My post was getting lonely. :)

Kristy said... [Reply]

LOVE these!!! So cute - Thanks! :0)

Teachin' First

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

@Kristy! Thanks! ;)

Mel D said... [Reply]

Love them! Can you use Avery labels for these?
Mel D
Oh the Places We’ll Go

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!