Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Buttons, Buttons, Everywhere! Another Linky Party!!

There is another Linky Party going on.....  Blog Mixer Linky@YearntoLearn.
So, here is my contribution...First, I created a PAGE BUTTONS, BUTTONS, EVERYWHERE!....just for BUTTONS....  You grab mine and I will grab yours!  :)
Now for the Blog Mixer Link:

  1. NEW KID ON THE BLOG:   The Sweet Life of Third Grade
  2. Blogger in the Same Grade Level.  I am looping into 2nd Grade, therefore, my new friend and neighbor is Sunny Days in 2nd Grade
  3. Blogger in a Different Grade Level...  Settle On In (1st Grade)  for being such a huge supporter of my 1st Grade Poetry Journal!  She even created a flipbook to share with her class with the poetry journal I created for 1st Grade: Settle On In: Treasures Poetry Journal 1st Grade
  4. A Cute Button:  I love them all...  that is why I created a page Just  4 Buttons!!!  See my Page and find one you like!     I like this button...it's sweet!


Just 4 Teachers

6 comments:

YearntoLearn said... [Reply]

Thanks for sharing on my Linky party. I grabbed your button and put it on my Blog Bookshelf.

Denise
Yearn to Learn Blog

SunnyDays said... [Reply]

Such a good idea! Happy to be your bloggy buddy!

Denise
Sunny Days In Second Grade

Mrs. E said... [Reply]

Thank you so much for thinking of me!!
~Audrey
The Sweet Life of Third Grade

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

You guys are all amazing and inspire me to be better! Thanks for blogging!! :)

Sarah said... [Reply]

I found you on this linky party! I am following you! Please stop by my blog!

Sarah
Fantastic 1st Grade

Sarah Adams said... [Reply]

Hi there! I found you from the linky party and am now a follower! I am a new blogger hoping for a few followers too! Your site looks great! I also LOVE buttons! I designed a few on my page :)

http://californiaenglishteacher.blogspot.com

Sarah

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!