Thursday, July 14, 2011

Classic Poems for Children: HBO Family A Child's Garden of Poetry


As you all know by now... I LOVE POETRY!!!  And this blog is about my love for poetry and sharing it with my students, as we create a beautiful Poetry Journal Scrapbook throughout the school year.

This morning, as I watched the Primetime Emmy Awards nominations...  I got curious about the nominees that were not mentioned live, so I went to their website and found listed under Outstanding Children's Program an HBO Family program called A Child's Garden of Poetry.  I went quickly to the website: A Child's Garden of Poetry  only to find that it is not being aired.  However, they did have a great resource that I wanted to share with you.  A collection of poems that were featured: A Child's Garden Poetry Booklet.  The collection is beautiful.  I hope you enjoy!

Just 4 Teachers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!