Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Stalking Saturday: Updated and Organized Blog Lists

Stalking Saturday!
It's that time of the year to update our blog lists.  Many of us click on the "follow" button, but then forget to add to your blog lists.  True?  Well, I've decided to organize my blog lists (like many of my blogger friends)....just to help those who are new to blogging (and those who are pros, too) find new blogs to STALK!!

If you look on the right  side of my blog, you will see the following blog lists for  PreK and K together, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grades, Blogs 4 ALL (Resources for K-12), and Other Fun Blogs!!  If you have an awesome blog to share with me, please post a comment.  I would love to add to my blog lists.  DON'T BE SHY!!  Share those wonderful blogs!
PS: Please let your friends know that I'm collecting blogs...and send them my way!
HAPPY SATURDAY STALKING!
Just 4 Teachers

9 comments:

Lori said... [Reply]

You are on my stalking list and I'd love to be on yours! Thank you!

Lori
Little Priorities

crickle1969 said... [Reply]

Cool blog. I have a photography blog I would love to have stalked. Cricklepad.blogspot.com

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

@Lori, I've added you to my 1st Grade Blog list, is that correct?
@Chrystal, you know I love your pics!! Thanks for sharing. I added you to my "Other Fun" blogs, but I am also adding you to my Digi Scrapbooking blog. :)
Thank you for posting!!!

Nancy Wilson said... [Reply]

Please check out The Apple Basket Teacher
I'm a 3rd grade teacher!
Thanks, Nancy

The Apple Basket Teacher

Doodle Bugs Paper said... [Reply]

I would love to be added.. I need to update mine too!!

Kacey

Doodle Bugs Teaching
Doodle Bugs Paper

Amy said... [Reply]

I am new to blogging and would lobe to be added!

http://theresourseroom.blogspot.com/

Amy Marshall
amylynnmarshall@aol.com

~*~Ash~*~ said... [Reply]

I would love to be added to your 1st grade list! :)
+Teaching Happily Ever After
~Creative Teaching with a Technology Twist~

Keri said... [Reply]

I would also love to be added to your list. I teach grade 2/3 with a heavy emphasis on grade 2. I've added you to my blog list and am already a follower!

http://teachplaysmile.blogspot.com/

Kristy said... [Reply]

I'd love it if you would add my blog to your first grade blog list!


Teachin' First

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!