Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pinterest: Who is to blame for this new addiction??

I want names!!!  LOL!  I have only 4 weeks left of summer...and a long 'to-do' list because of all the inspirations I've gotten from all the wonderful blogs I've discovered plus new friends I've made.  And, someone out there in this wonderful world of blogs had to go one step further and create this Pinterest craze....  We need a 12 step program.  I finally got an account, please join me in this craze.  I only have one follower... I have a question for those of you who are Pinterest experts, why is it that when I click on someone's name that I want to follow and I click follow...their name does not show up on my list of "FOLLOWING"??  I hope someone can help me.

Here is my follow me button:  Follow Me on Pinterest

Just 4 Teachers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!