Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Somewhat educational: My Vanity Plates Collection I NEED HELP!

OK! OK!  I know this has nothing to do with some great teaching strategy or sharing a "printable"...it's just me being a kid at heart. OH!  and Geography, which I LOVE!!  I hope you guys don't mind.  I love VANITY PLATES!!  They make me laugh... sometimes puzzled, but mostly laugh!  For the last year, my Facebook Friends have been helping me collect 'snapshots' of vanity plates from across the country/ even Canada!!!  I need 21 more states....and I am asking YOU, my blogging friends to please help me in my search.  I need the following states:
ARKANSAS, COLORADO, DELAWARE, IDAHO, KANSAS, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MINNESOTA, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, MONTANA, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, OREGON, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA, SOUTH DAKOTA, UTAH, VERMONT, WEST VIRGINIA, AND WYOMING!!!   PLEASE!  PLEASE!  HELP ME FIND THESE PLATES!  EMAIL ME FROM YOUR SMARTPHONES!  I would love to finish this search before the end of Summer!!  :-)  Thanks!  Here is a slide show of 60 out of my 277 license plates that I have collected in the last 10 1/2 months with the help of my Facebook Buddies!!




Just 4 Teachers

1 comments:

Allie said... [Reply]

What a fun collection- no dusting required!

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!