Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 5: Finally finished my library area.

 Ok...  I know, you guys are probably wondering why it has taken me so long to finish my library area.  Well, as you can see, I have tons of books and I wanted them to be sorted just right.  The books in the color tubs are all AR books (Accelerated Reader) and the books in the white and clear tubs are sorted by themes.  I will be putting the labels that I created on the tubs tomorrow. I am still working on organizing the rest of the room.  I have to figure out where to put the supplies since I am getting rid of my desk.  Stay Tune...the battle of the classroom set-up will be WON!!

There's my son testing out my library chairs.  





Just 4 Teachers

6 comments:

Lovin' First said... [Reply]

It is looking really good :) you're almost there!!

Fabulous Firsties!

Ms. Helms said... [Reply]

Where did you get those chairs?
~Kristy

Deb James said... [Reply]

Looks great! I love the rug too!

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

@Lovin' First, Thanks! Just laminating my labels. I have a new toy. My laminator...and I'm in love. :)
@Kristy, I bought them at Target, but that was back in 2006. They were the only ones that had the Fire Retardant label...we are not allowed bean bag chairs.
@Deb, Thanks! I found the rug in my room waiting for me this morning. I was so happy. I hugged my custodial lady...she knew that the rug that I originally had in my room was too big for that space and she found me a smaller one. :) LOVE HER!!

Meryl Jefferson said... [Reply]

Looks great!!!!!! I wish I had a smaller carpet as well. Who did you ask?

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

@Meryl, my original carpet did not fit in my space, so I asked Nancy. She said that the empty rooms had smaller ones, so we traded. :)

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!