Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 6: Pssst, I've been up to something...crafty!!

Well, I was just taken by all the creativity this summer from my fellow bloggers ...that I had to give it a try.  What did I try?  Well, the most popular item that I've seen in blogland.  Here is a sneak peek...

I love it...perfect seating and storage solution!  Thank you to all you bloggers who posted about the crate chair!!  More pictures to come once my room is all ORGANIZED.  

Today's WORD OF THE DAY was PURGING! 
So, unless you want pictures of  the 3 huge bagful of garbage....I've got nothing to show except for my pretty crates!! And, I absolutely love my crates.  Thanks to my hubby for helping with my 'crafty' project.  He's the best!! 

Just 4 Teachers

7 comments:

Kristen said... [Reply]

oh my gosh, I adore your crates! How cool with the Seuss fabric! The color combinations are beautiful!!
Kristen :)

Tara said... [Reply]

Love your Seuss theme. The crates turned out awesome:)

4th Grade Frolics

Kinderpond said... [Reply]

JEALOUS!!! for two reasons

1) love the crates- and I can't make them lol

2) LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabric.... where did you get it?

Jennifer
kinderpond@yahoo.com

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

@Kristen, Thanks! It was so much fun to make... maybe I will inspire other teachers at my school to make them. I have extra "cut" plywood. LOL!
@Tara, Thank you!
@Jennifer, Why can't you??? It was easy. The fabric...I've had for 10 years (I think) I didn't know what to do with them. Now, I do. Try ebay!! they have new ones there that I've been eyeing.

Keys4Education said... [Reply]

LOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SEUSS FABRIC!!! Did I mention LOOOOOOVE?!?! :o)

Jennifer

Jackie H. said... [Reply]

Those are so cute. I haven't seen those before. I think I'm going to make some for our basement reading area at home!

Asma Jawed said... [Reply]

I really loved this idea! Cute and unique!! I will be using these in my classroom too!:)

A friend from Canada...

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!