Sunday, September 18, 2011

FACEBOOK Page Linky Party!!!

Welcome! The Lesson Plan Diva is having a Facebook Page Linky Party! 

Join the FUN :)
""Don't you just love following all of these awesome blogs and blog stalking them! I do! I also love Facebook stalking them also!" 

In order to link up:
1. Create a new blog post asking your followers to follow your Facebook page.
2.Attach a direct link to your FB page in your blog post and mention this linky party in your blog post.
3.  Link directly to your blog post and not your FB page.



Here's a little about me:
I am a 2nd Grade teacher (1st Year in 2nd)...just looped with my 1st grade class.  I created this blog  as a portal for teachers to share their ideas.  I am constantly in search of new and creative ideas to use in my classroom.  I am not the sort of person who enjoys doing the same thing over and over again.  I get bored easily. 


Here's a little about my blog:
My blog focuses on the Wonderful World of Children's Poetry!  Through poetry we celebrate a child's emerging emerging skills and their emerging confidence of reading aloud (with expression) to others. Poetry helps children develop their skills, such as letter recognition, sounds, rhyming words, new vocabulary, punctuation, and rhythm of language.  
In my blog you will find Poetry Journals for 1st and 2nd Grades that go along with Macmillan-McGraw Hill Treasures (including a Poetry Journal for 1st Grade Treasures California/Texas edition) that you can download.  And a Kindergarten Poetry Journal...with over 70 poems.


Join me in this journey.  Follow my blog and follow my FACEBOOK PAGE:



Just 4 Teachers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!