Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Gift for My Kindergarten BFFs: A Poetry Journal of their Own!


Well,  a few of my friends went off to Kindergarten...and as you all know, starting a new grade level can be overwhelming, even for a veteran teacher.  As a gift for my friends, and with the help of their new teammates, I was able to gather approximately 75+ Kindergarten poems, and typed them all up for them.  They were very happy,to say the least...and even some of their new teammates have requested copies!  :)

As a "BELATED" celebration for my 254 FOLLOWERS, I am posting the Collection of Kindergarten Poems for your download pleasure.  They are in no particular order...and they don't go along with Treasures like my collections traditionally do.  They are just Fun...Kindergarten-Tested Poems!  I hope you enjoy this collection!



Just 4 Teachers

5 comments:

Jennyfer said... [Reply]

You are amazing! Thanks so much!

Jennyfer
www.teachinginthecouv.blogspot.com

Eowyn22 said... [Reply]

We loooooooooove you so much!

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

Thanks, Jennyfer!!!
@EOWYN22, Love you, too! :) I hope you enjoy the poems! Hugs!

Mrs. Mikos said... [Reply]

Thanks a million! This is GREAT!!!

Lisa (Born to Teach) said... [Reply]

I love it!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!