Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I ♥ Your Blog Award

How exciting!  Just when I was feeling "down" about teaching and whether or not I make a difference...Becky from 2nd Grade Rocks!! gave me this award.  Thank you, Becky, for always such a positive force!  :)


Now for my TOP 10 Blogs!!!













Now here are the rules:  
Rules:
1. Give the "I Heart Your Blog "Award to your favorite Top 10 Blogs that have touched your heart and inspired your teaching by listing them on your blog.
2. Contact that person and let them know of their heartfelt award.
3. When you receive the award, copy and paste the graphic onto your blog and give a shout out to the person who nominated you. 
4. Spread the LOVE by passing the "Heart Your Blog" Award on your Top Ten!  


Just 4 Teachers Pin It

2 comments:

April Brown said... [Reply]

Thank you very much for the I Heart Your Blog award. I was so nice to open up my comments and see that you had passed it along to me.
It's been a crazy month with school starting and beginning my master's.

Ms. Brown's Grade 2 Class

Lori Faas said... [Reply]

Debi! Thank you so much for this award! I am always shocked when I am recognized. You are awesome!
Lori
http://bee-the-change.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!