Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pinterest Linky Party! Join Me....


I LOVE PINTEREST!!!  It was bad enough that I was blog stalking... but someone out there in this wonderful world of blogs had to go one step further and create this Pinterest craze....  We need a 12 step program.  Well, to add to the crazy Michelle's Math in the Middle is hosting a Pinterest Linky Party. Please check it out!  

This is a quick and easy link-up.  All you need is:
  1. A teacher blog, where you will write a quick little post telling your readers about this Linky Party ~ {Don't forget to grab the Linky Button!}
  2. A Pinterest account
  3. The Follow Me on Pinterest Button displayed on your blog

ANY and ALL grade levels and content areas are WELCOME to link up!  I get so much inspiration from all around, so I wanted everyone to be able to participate!!!

Add your info below and work your way through the blogs looking for those Pinterest Buttons!  I hope you find a few new blogs to follow along the way as well.  I want this to be a WIN-WIN for all. ;)

Happy Pinning! 

Here is my follow me button:  Follow Me on Pinterest



Just 4 Teachers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!