Sunday, September 11, 2011

TFK: Fighting the Fire :U1W3 Poem and ActivityGrade

I know this is not your typical firefighting poem...but that is the reason I chose it.  It was an "out of the box" representation that I fell in love with and had to share with my students. I am going to have them draw their dragons and instead of fire-breathing, they are going to be water-breathing dragons.  Here's my attempt at a dragon...still needs a body!  :)  I can't wait to see what the kids come up with!  




Just a reminder that you can download any of the poems that are featured on this blog here:

For more 2nd Grade Treasures Resources:


And don't forget to check out a fellow blogger, Courtney!  She has lots of cool resources on her blog and in her TPT store that go along with the 2nd Grade Treasures stories.
Check it out!






Just 4 Teachers

4 comments:

Courtney said... [Reply]

Thanks so much for mentioning my blog. I love your dragons. I'll have to use that next year when I teach "Fighting the Fire."

Swimming into Second

Mrs. S. said... [Reply]

God bless you for sharing your poetry with everyone!

Melly<><

Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

The Yellow Rocking Chair

Lori Faas said... [Reply]

Hi Debi! I hope that you are enjoying 2nd grade! I received a Versitile Blogger Award and wanted to pass it on to you. Thanks for being so inspiring to me. Head over to my blog!

Lori
http://bee-the-change.blogspot.com/

Lori Faas said... [Reply]

You are welcome for the award! You deserve it! Also if are noticing more followers on Facebook, it is probably because ALL of my co-workers now follow. One of them was telling me about this really great FB page by this teacher that has great stuff.....it was you..... :)

Lori
http://bee-the-change.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!