Monday, September 12, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award...from a Blogging Friend!

I've been having a couple of rough weeks....but when I opened my email....I had a lovely letter from one of my blogging Friends, Lori Faas of Bee the Change!   She awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks Lori!  You are the best!!!



Here are the rules of the award:

*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Share 7 things about yourself.
*Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

Well, here goes.... Seven Things About Me!
  1. I love poetry.  I started writing when I was 5 years old. I would write poems for my mom in Spanish and English.  I have enough poems for a book...that I wrote during my teen years.
  2. Technology and Gadgets are my ADDICTION!! If I was a rich woman....  I can't even imagine all the wonderful "toys" I would own... that's a lie... I can IMAGINE...that's why I know I would need to be RICH!!
  3. I love scrapbooking.
  4. I'm from Puerto Rico...raised in the Bronx (NYC)...and I lived in Hawaii for 3 years with my husband and my son.
  5. I was a Navy Spouse for 13 years.  Fair Winds...and all  :) My hubby missed 6 months of my pregnancy.  My son was 10 weeks old when he finally came home from overseas. 
  6. I played the trumpet from 5th-12th Grade.
  7. And, I went to a  "WOMEN'S" college in upstate NY ....and I loved it!  The Best Education ...and an awesome experience.  
Now to pass this along to 15 wonderful bloggers....


Just 4 Teachers

5 comments:

Lori Faas said... [Reply]

You are SO SO welcome!
Lori
http://bee-the-change.blogspot.com/

Melissa O. said... [Reply]

You are soooo sweet! Thanks for including me in your list :) I better go be a better blogger and post some new stuff to be worthy :)

S. Parker said... [Reply]

Thanks for the compliment. Enjoyed reading more about you.

Courtney said... [Reply]

Thanks for awarding my blog. It made my day!

Swimming into Second

Mrs. Magee said... [Reply]

Thank you so much! :)

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!