Friday, November 18, 2011

A Breaking Dawn break from school...




Ok, I know this has nothing to do with school...but I am just so excited about Breaking Dawn, Part 1 release this Friday, that I just had to post!  I've had my ticket for over a month or two.  Is there anyone else just as excited as me???  Please leave me a note (comment)...  I would love to hear from you.  This excitement is best shared with friends...  :)  


Here's a poem....just to keep my Poetry Flare going:
Twilight Poem Untitled

Oh wondrous as the twilight's dusk
His hands, still neither coarse nor brusque
Caress his lover's furrowed brow
And speak, with honeyed prose, a vow:
"My Isobel, with beating heart so sweet,
We find our nuptials at long last, complete."

Said Isobel, a child of Vesta:
" And how long must I be sequestered?
With virtuous devotion, long abiding
Have I waited for this union's guiding.
Now thine ring is on my finger
How much longer shall we linger?"

Sir Edward spoke, with irritation:
"Speak no more of our consummation.
Thou bargains with her own death giver
On your request, I shall deliver."
Sweet Isobel's eclipsed compliance
Thus coronated her alliance.

With breaking dawn and glistening dew
Awakens she, refreshed anew.
"O foolish child," his voice strained not,
"Look what your arrogance hath wrought."
And so, the bruised and broken lamb, lain bare
Was safe within her lion's snare.


Written by Camille L. (USA)

Here is how I kept my countdown going....I started at 25 Days
















Not sure what happen to 13 and 12....













I haven't posted "One" yet...  that will be done tomorrow morning on my FACEBOOK account at 5:30 am!!  



Countdown: OVER 


So, who else got their ticket????  




Just 4 Teachers

7 comments:

Gladys said... [Reply]

Me, me, me!!! I have tickets for the midnight show and I can't wait!! ;)

susan said... [Reply]

Just about 24 hours away for me too! Have fun!

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

Gladys and Susan... thanks for letting me know that I am not the only one out there. LOL! Enjoy yourself. I am not going to the midnight show... I am just too tired (as of lately) ...so, I know that no matter how much I really want to see this movie, I will not make it to midnight. :) Have fun...come back and let me know if you enjoyed it!

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said... [Reply]

ahhhh!!! love it! I'm not going to the midnight showing, but I AM going!!

Jessica Meacham said... [Reply]

I changed my site's "front page" letters to "Edward" by Lettering Delights. Teehee... Going to see the movie tomorrow night (Saturday). Excited... http://jmeacham.com/

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

The movie was amazing....

Gladys said... [Reply]

Breaking Dawn was AWESOME!! Totally worth the wait...I can't wait for part II!! ;)

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!