Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and this Week's Poem!

Thanksgiving Wishes to all My Followers and Blogging Friends

Thanksgiving is a time
For reviewing what we treasure,
The people we hold dear,
Who give us so much pleasure.
Without you as my friend,
Life would be a bore;
Having you in my life
Is what I'm thankful for.


Thank you for inspiring me everyday!!  

As for this week's poem... we have next week off, therefore, my students will be working on their Thanksgiving poem and activity this week.  Check it out!!  :)




Just a reminder that you can download any of the poems that are featured on this blog here:


Just 4 Teachers

1 comments:

harleen kaur said... [Reply]

Hi
Here i find unique collection of thanksgiving wallpaper 2014.Keep it up the good work like this.
When is Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Messages 2014

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!