Monday, December 12, 2011

NEW-My Very Own Teachers Pay Teachers Store!!

I am celebrating reaching my goal by opening up my very own TPT store!!  A much easier way for my wonderful followers to download the poetry collections I create.  Thank you for the inspiration.  I didn't have the nerves to do it...and reaching 300 Followers has inspired me to move on to the next level.  I will never be as BIG...as those AMAZING bloggers out there that I follow.  They are just AMAZING beyond words...  but I hope I will continue to have my own little following. :)

To download my Winter Holiday Poetry Collection, please visit my new TPT store:
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd - TeachersPayTeachers.com





Thank you again!!!






Photobucket

Just 4 Teachers

4 comments:

Ali said... [Reply]

I hopped on over and I am your first follower on TpT!! I feel honored :) I left you feedback on your winter poems too! I think they're GREAT!!

Ali

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

Ali, Thank you so much!! :) I am glad it worked for you, too!!!

Debi
Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders
Just 4 Teachers: View my products on TPT

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said... [Reply]

I sent everyone over to your blog tonight! Fly on over to The Teachers' Cauldron and check it out! I hope you get to your 300!!

Erika said... [Reply]

I just found your blog and am in LOVE! I can't wait for school to be over in 3 days so I can spend hours combing through it all. Thanks for all you share!
2B Honey Bunch

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!