Thursday, December 8, 2011

Winter Holiday Collection-Part 3


Here's another amazing poem for the holidays.  It celebrates Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, and Christmas.  I am doing this one tomorrow (12-9) with the kids.  I got the window ready by cutting out the window panes with a razor.  The kids have told me what holiday they celebrate, so I have small coloring sheet with Kwanzaa candles, Hanukkah candles and a Christmas candle...so they will glue their candles behind the picture of the window. 
Winter Windows

Winter Windows

My family celebrates Christmas.  Tomorrow I will post my student, Jess's window,
she celebrates Christmas and Hanukkah.  Can't wait to see what she comes up with.  :)

Update: Jess decided to put both candles on her window.   :)

If you are interested in this poem, please send me a comment or an email.  


Now... I need your help!  I would love to reach 300 followers before Christmas.  It would be an amazing gift.  Can my amazing blogging followers/stalkers/friends help me out with my mission?  I have some great new ideas brewing in my head for some new poems...so send me some inspiration!   

PS:  For those who have emailed me...  I'm feeling okay.  My asthma is getting the best of me right now, so I am working on very low (and slow) steam.  Thanks for asking and for the well wishes.  Hugs to all!!
Photobucket










Just 4 Teachers

7 comments:

Ali said... [Reply]

I love all your poems that you share!! They are GREAT!!

Thanks for sharing all you do!

Ali
alischepis(at)gmail.com

Ali said... [Reply]

I LOVE all your poems you share and so do my studnets!!

Thanks for all you do!

Ali
alischepis(@)gmail.com

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

Thanks, Ali! Do you do a weekly poem with your students?

karevan said... [Reply]

Perfect poem for the holidays
Would love a copy
and the window too!
karen.felder@palmbeachschools.org
Happy Holidays to you
feel good :)

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

@Karen, emailed you a copy!! Enjoy!
Happy Holidays!

Ali said... [Reply]

Yes, every Wednesday we add a poem to our poetry binder! Could I get a copy of this one too! I love the window idea with the different pictures behind it. The only way we are able to have Christmas things is if we equally celebrate all the holidays of our students.

Ali
alischepis(at)gmail.com

A Teacher's Treasure said... [Reply]

Great activities! I'm your newest follower!

Also, wanted to share my new GIVEAWAY with you :)
You can WIN a $20 Gift Card for Amazon and shop till you drop :)

Come by & enter to WIN!
http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/11/treasured-giveaway-20-amazon-gift-card.html

Happy Holidays!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!