Monday, December 5, 2011

Winter Holiday Poetry Collection-Part 2

Winter Holidays Poetry Collection Part 2
 Unlike the Grinch, who's heart grew 3 x that day.  I had to shrink the pattern 4x and still I couldn't get the legs and feet in my poetry journal, but I still think it came out nice.  Don't you think?  :)  Click on the pictures to download poetry collection.

Pinterest Inspiration courtesy of Glyph Girls
And Excerpt from How the Grinch Stole Christmas
An excerpt from the story How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Outside the Card: Another Pinterest Inspiration with a little twist.
I used winter scrapbooking paper for the patterns of my snowman.

Inside the Card
If you are interested in any of these poems, please email me.  I haven't had time to put them on google docs.  I was sick all weekend.  I love to hear from you, leave comments.
Thanks!!

Photobucket

Just 4 Teachers

5 comments:

Colleen said... [Reply]

I was wondering if you would share these poems!! I especially love the different ways to celebrate the holiday ones - Christmas, Hanukkah, etc. Thanks!!

mscolleena@aol.com

itsy said... [Reply]

Love your poems and poetry notebook! Hope you are feeling better!!

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

I reposted... they are all available for downloads. Thank all for the emails. If I get a chance to do some more I will post them.
:)

Lisa said... [Reply]

I just love your poetry book idea, it's so creative! One day my poetry books will look as awesome as yours! Thanks for sharing all your poems.

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

Thank you, Lisa and Itsy! The kids are the ones that inspire me to continue doing this. Once they leave me and move on to another grade, they complain that their poetry journals are boring. I don't want poetry to be boring. I want it to be fun and memorable.

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!