Saturday, January 14, 2012

Martin Luther King, Jr. Poems and activity....

Happy Birthday, Martin Luther King, Jr!!!

1st Grade Poem and Activity that I did last year 2011.
(Click on the picture to go to last year's post.)

This  year, my 2nd graders were so busy with testing (Mid-Year) that we didn't have time to do a very creative project, therefore, I had them trace a picture of MLK, Jr....they found tracing challenging.  :)  I think we need to do more tracing...  :)

Both poems are in my Jan-Feb Holidays Poetry Collection.  Visit my TpT store:
Click on picture to go to my TpT store!
Tomorrow I will post the cutest penguins ever....  






Just 4 Teachers

2 comments:

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said... [Reply]

I wish blogger had a "like" button :)
The Teachers’ Cauldron

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

Thanks, Jen!!!
@Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron)

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!