Sunday, January 15, 2012

Penguins... Poem and Activity

This upcoming week is a short week for us, therefore, no TREASURES story.  We will be working on Penguins and MLK, Jr. activities.  

Now, these cute little penguins kept popping up all over my school, so I asked my Room Mom to track them down.  They are Cricut penguins...that the PTA was using to decorate.  I am going to have the kids make them the old-fashioned way... by hand!  They are so cute!!  

 Penguins from the  Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge

Last year, in 1st Grade, we did the activity below.

(Click on the picture to take you to Last Year's Post)
Both poems are in my Jan-Feb Holidays Poetry Collection.  Visit my TpT store:
Click on the picture to go to my TpT store.  



Just 4 Teachers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!