Saturday, February 4, 2012

Groundhog Day: Another oldie but goodie!

This school year we didn't get to do our Groundhog Day activities....because we were too busy working on "typing" our letters to Farmer Brown (see poem for Click, Clack, Moo: Cows that type: Click here: Click, Clack, Moo)   It took a few days to get everyone on the computers to type up their letters, but they LOVED it!    I even brought out my old electric typewriter and they got to type their names.  They loved the 'click, clack' sound!!  LOL!   
Hope everyone had a wonderful week.  











Just 4 Teachers

2 comments:

Michelle Tsivgadellis said... [Reply]

I am now following your blog!! I am so glad I found you & I love the journal pages...

Hope you take a visit my way...

Michelle

The 3AM Teacher

Hirsita Dixit said... [Reply]
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!