Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!!!

Seuss is on the Loose!!  
Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!!  
Everyone knows that I love DR. SEUSS.  Around school I'm known as the Cat in the Hat Lady! 


My Classroom Door Courtesy of my Room Mom!!!
In Honor of Dr. Seuss and The Lorax book (and the movie premiere):
I just put some important lines from the book together for my 2nd Grade class.
Sorry not available for download.  

I put this one together for my friend, a Kindergarten teacher.
Sorry not available for download. 

I haven't decided which PINTEREST inspired activity I am going to do with my kids.  They are all great and I just can't make up my mind.  Sigh....

From Saylor's Log. Click on picture for direct link to blog.

From the Adventures of Miss Elisabeth. Click on picture for direct link to blog.
From Silhoutte Blog.  Click on picture for direct link to blog.  

Here are some oldies but goodies!


Reader's Oath

Michelle Oakes (a fellow blogger)

Finger painting
Check out some of my former student's Seuss ScrapBook Reports:
Click on the picture to take you to Seuss blog page.  







Just 4 Teachers
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd - TeachersPayTeachers.com

7 comments:

Paige said... [Reply]

OMG- The Dr. Seuss Scrapbook is the cutest thing ever!!!! I am going to do this with my second graders. What a fantastic idea- I can't wait to try it. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!

ktgill said... [Reply]

LOVE the scrapbook! I think I'm going to try it with my students!

vicky1970 said... [Reply]

Hi Debi - how sweet of your room mom - that is really cute. Room moms are the BEST. Glad you had a fun day. I just posted pics of our day too. Have a great weekend.
Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

Fitbecky said... [Reply]

I just gave you a blog award! You can check it out here:
http://ep2ndgraderocks.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-awards.html

✿Becky✿
aubecky@hotmail.com
2nd Grade Rocks!

Heather Perkins said... [Reply]

Cute blog! Head over to my new 2nd grade blog if you get a chance! http://secondgradeperks.blogspot.com/

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

@Fitbecky
Thanks, Becky!!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

i don't like how it flies off the page when i scroll fix this shit nigga

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!