Saturday, February 11, 2012

U4W3: A Way to Help Planet Earth Poem and Activity

I am so soooooorrrryyyyy!  I've been so busy with school and life that I've been a very bad blogger.  I am so behind with my poetry....that I am going to break a blogging taboo...posting twice.  I hope you guys can forgive me this once.  :)

Here's the poem and activity for Unit 4 Week 3 Time for Kids: A Way to Help Planet Earth:
Recycled Art

Just a reminder that you can download any of the poems that are featured on this blog here (Click on the journal):



I'll schedule to post around 4pm.  I hope you guys like....



Just 4 Teachers

2 comments:

Alisha said... [Reply]

I love this recycled art idea! Thanks for sharing!

The Bubbly Blonde

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

Thanks, Alisha! One of my friends gave me the idea... Teacher networking is awesome!! Thanks for stopping by. Love your blog!!
@Alisha

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!