Sunday, March 11, 2012

Unit 4 Week 5 Nutik, the Wolf Pup Poetry Activity

Unit 4 Week 5 Nutik, the Wolf Pup
When a little Eskimo boy named Amaroq is given a sickly wolf pup to nurse back to health, his sister Julie warns him, "Don't fall in love, Amaroq, or your heart will break when the wolves come and take him away." But it's too late. One look in the pup's golden eyes and Amaroq is smitten. Soon enough, Nutik the wolf has grown fat and well, and he and Amaroq are never apart. When the wolf pack comes back to reclaim their cub, Amaroq must be strong enough to let him go. Now can the two friends be strong enough to remain apart?

Just a reminder that you can download any of the poems that are featured on this blog here (Click on the journal):



PS:  Check out the new pics I added to the Kindergarten Poetry Page.    :)




Just 4 Teachers
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd - TeachersPayTeachers.com

4 comments:

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said... [Reply]

you know, I really need to see your poems BEFORE we do ours! lol that way I can see some ideas :)

♥ Jen
The Teacher's Cauldron

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

@Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron
LOL! What did you do with your kids? I'm always looking for new ideas. I'm on Spring Break...trying to come up with something to go along with the Sonoran Toad. :)

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said... [Reply]

lol..we are doing that one THIS week, so I was hoping you'd have something for ME! lol...

Laura Wanke said... [Reply]

I love the poetry journal. With April being poetry month I am planning on using this with my students. Thanks! I am new to the blogging world. Check out my blog if you get a chance.
www.spoutingabout2nd.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!