Thursday, March 8, 2012

We Speak for the Trees...continues

We SPEAK for the Trees...Everyday!

On March 2nd, our school participated in the Read the Most from Coast to Coast Accelerated Reader challenge. I am very proud of my 2nd graders, they took and passed 71 book quizzes to help shatter last school year's one day record of quizzes which was 2, 177, 586....the new one-day record is 3, 581, 992.   Great job to all those who participated!!!









Kindergarten's Lorax project....so cute!

2nd Grade's Lorax ...we made ours flat so that we can close our journals.  :)


Just 4 Teachers
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd - TeachersPayTeachers.com

2 comments:

Heather's Heart said... [Reply]

I love the Lorax pledges and trees! So cute!

I am so happy to be your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. I have oodles and oodles of *freebies*! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Adrienne said... [Reply]

I'm your newest follower!

Adrienne
Unless Teaching

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!