Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cinderella, Soccer Player

Cinderella, Soccer Player by Ken Nesbitt

This past week was our EOY Reading and Math Assessments, therefore, we did not do a Treasures story.  We just had fun doing things that we usually don't get to.  I chose a fun poem for the kids to read and interpret...and boy, did they interpret!!  

One of my faces...Cinderella in high heels cleats playing soccer!  LOL!

Cinderella playing baseball.

Cinderella playing soccer.

Cinderella playing tennis.  Her pumpkin coach watching.

Cinderella playing soccer in her Princess dress. 

Cinderella really trying to play baseball with her pumpkin coach.

Cinder (Gospel Cinderella) playing soccer.  
Just 4 Teachers
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd - TeachersPayTeachers.com

2 comments:

Rebecca said... [Reply]

I am moving to 2nd next year after spending 14 wonderful years in 3rd. I am seeking out as many ideas for 2nd that I can! I'm your newest follower, and will be stalking you often! lol

Bloggy Blessings,
Rebecca
The Teacher's Chatterbox

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

@Rebecca
Welcome Rebecca!!! I only taught 2nd grade for one year but I fell in love. I am now moving to 3rd with the same kids, again (I looped with them from 1st.) I love poetry so I will continuously add to this blog with new poems that I will do with my kids. Good luck in 2nd, you will love it!!

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!