Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer is Finally Here: My 3rd Grade Abyss....what awaits me!

What am I going to do???  I've been in a much smaller classroom for the past 5 years (1st and 2nd Grades)  and knew how to set up the classroom instantly.  This classroom is much bigger and I can't find any inspiration on how to set up the room. Plus, I can't think of a Seuss-related Third Grade Theme.  I will be BLOG STALKING all summer long.  
"Oooooh, here she comes...watch out blogs ....she'll chew up!"
So Watch OUT!!!  LOL!  




















Just 4 Teachers
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd - TeachersPayTeachers.com

8 comments:

Tanya said... [Reply]

Wow! That is a lot of space. I would go nuts in a good way playing with new layouts--how exciting!
☺ Tanya
First Grade is Fantabulous!

YearntoLearn said... [Reply]

Welcome to third grade! You'll love it.


Yearn to Learn Blog

Sunny said... [Reply]

I think I had convulsions when I saw all those boxes....that's what awaits me in August (although not as many). I LOVE the start of the school year so I can play around with my space. You have an amazingly awesome space to work with!

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

It's a great room but I am just a bit overwhelmed with all the space after spending all those years in a little room. :) I'll work on a floor plan... I've got all summer. LOL!

Mrs. Glover said... [Reply]

I'll be praying for you! That is a lot of work! Welcome to third grade. It's fabulous!

Just4Teachers said... [Reply]

@Mrs. GloverThanks, Mrs. Glover!!! I'm looking forward to the new grade...just not liking the whole FCAT 2.0 thing (our standardized test). Too much controversy. The kiddies will keep me sane. :)

Ms.Lee @ Calling Plays in 2nd Grade said... [Reply]

Good luck with your transition. Last year I moved from 5th to 2nd grade.I’m your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance. Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.

Shanell

Jackie said... [Reply]

Good Luck in 3rd! I taught there for 9 years but have been in 1st for 9 years now. I ran across one of your classroom with the Dr. Seuss theme. That is what I am doing, so was wondering where you got all of your posters & etc. I am wanting to do a 1st grade poetry but we teach the Rigby reading series. Do you think I could use some of your ideas or try to find poems to go along with my themes? Thanks, Jackie
jackie@acsnet.com

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!