Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm BACK!! Poetry for the Common Core...

I'm back!!! I know that I've been MIA ...sorry, I've been sick for the last 7 months, making it difficult to do computer work, etc, especially these past  couple of months (the medicine made me feel worse...yuck!)  I hope everyone is having an AMAZING Summer!!

I've been trying to work on a couple of poetry collections for my new GRADE LEVEL: 3
I've been reading this book called "Common Core Curriculum Maps in English Language Arts, Grades K-5"  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/common-core-curriculum-maps-common-core/1108173284?ean=9781118108215   and it seems that poetry is very important in the Common Core Curriculum world.  I've gone through all the 3rd grade units and compiled a list of poems needed/suggested for each of the six units.  I've posted the first 4 Units on my TpT store.  Check them out!!  :)  Please help me spread the word.







Just 4 Teachers
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd - TeachersPayTeachers.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!