Sunday, July 22, 2012

Seuss invades Target Dollar Spot!!

I love the Target Dollar Spot, but who doesn't!!  I love it more when Seuss invades it.  Check out my new finds....  I love that they have Lorax stuff this year.  Love it!!!    


Dry Erase Boards, Handwriting boards, bookmarks 
stickers, name badges and certificates

Lorax pencils, cut outs, bag, notepads, eraser, bookmarks

Shapelettes and Lorax notebooks

Has anyone else found Seuss stuff that I didn't quite catch...?  Please let me know!


Just 4 Teachers
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd - TeachersPayTeachers.com

2 comments:

Jen Dalby said... [Reply]

They also had bulletin board borders that I had never seen before, but besides that I think you got everything!!

Lisa R. said... [Reply]

I love your Seuss finds! I don't remember seeing the Seuss sillybands though. I need to go back & check for those. :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!