Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Finally Finished My Poetry Project....and Here's a Freebie



Finally finished my compilation of poems for 3rd Grade Treasures!!! Check it out at my TpT store. There's a poem for every Treasures story including the poems from Treasures (except for the last one about butterflies).  
Here's a SAMPLE of the poems that are included in the Treasures collection.
Click on the cover to go to my TpT store to check out my new Poetry Collection.  :)

This poem is so cool.  I don't know the authors...they are Barbara and Sue Gruber.  I loved it soooo much that I chose to use it as the INTRO poem with the class picture.  If you have been following me from 1st Grade to 2nd Grade and now 3rd, you know that I always open up with a poem and a class picture.  The poetry journal becomes a scrapbook of each student's journey throughout the school year. It is journal that they love to go back and look through...years later, I've been told.
Click on the poem to download your freebie.  




Just 4 Teachers
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd - TeachersPayTeachers.com

1 comments:

Mrs. Kasopsky said... [Reply]

I am so excited that you created a third grade poetry journal! My school has the Treasures series, and I think this is an excellent addition to it! Thank you for your hard work!!

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!