Thursday, December 13, 2012

I've been MIA, but I've been BUSY...Poems...Poems..

Sorry that I've been MIA...but my classroom has been very busy.  Check out our work!  Drop me a line.  I miss you guys!!!  

Unit 2 Week 4 The Planets in our Solar System / Poem: Planet Panic
For Thanksgiving, I had the students write their own poem.  
Unit 2 Week5: Author: A True Story/ Poem: Where I Sit Writing 

Unit 3 Week 1: Stone Soup/Poem: Stone Soup (Students brought their favorite soup recipe)

Hanukkah

Unit 3 Week 2: One Riddle, One Answer (Haiku)/ Poem: Jack Frost +I had the kids write their own Haiku

If you are interested in my compilation of poems for 3rd Grade Treasures!!! Check it out at my TpT store. There's a poem for every Treasures story including the poems from Treasures (except for the last one about butterflies).  NOTE: Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and Jack Frost are not included in this collection.  The Hanukkah poem can be found in this collection: Hanukkah Poems



Here's a SAMPLE of the poems that are included in the Treasures collection.

Just 4 Teachers
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd - TeachersPayTeachers.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!